A student "almost died" in the Rio Ferdinand's Rosso bar after an allergic reaction to a cocktail with a protein

One student states that she is almost dead from an allergic reaction to a cocktail party at Rio Ferdinand Bar. Amelia Bates, 22, suffered anaphylactic shock following a sip in Rosso, Manchester. The student, who is allergic to milk, eggs and nuts, did not know that his Ciroc Colada contained protein. Her throat began to …

A student "almost died" in the Rio Ferdinand's Rosso bar after an allergic reaction to a cocktail with a protein Read More »