Drink apple cider vinegar: Introduction
Already in ancient times was Apple cider vinegar in the form of lemonade to drink. Apple cider vinegar can not only have a pleasant, acidic and refreshing taste, but it can also have a positive effect on your body as a drink to drink.
Incidentally, you can also find everything you need for your apple cider vinegar diet and learn how to make apple cider vinegar yourself in a few steps.
Drink cider vinegar: 8 practical effects
- Strong immune system: Because of malic acid, which is antiviral, you can use apple cider vinegar as an effective remedy at home to prevent colds. Apple cider vinegar also promotes your health because it cleans the lymph nodes, which makes sense in case of allergy, for example.
- Better digestion: Apple cider vinegar diluted in water can help stimulate your digestion. For this, take about 15 minutes before a meal a big glass of water with a tablespoon of vinegar. Put raw apple cider vinegar with vinegar, consisting of acetic acid bacteria. The pectins and proteins contained provide enough nutrients that have a positive effect on your digestion.
- Colon cleansing: Apple cider vinegar stimulates saliva production and supports intestinal and pancreatic activity. As a drink, it is recommended to combine two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and 200 ml of water.
- Skin improvement: Apple cider vinegar not only helps the skin outside, but can also develop its effects on the skin from the inside through the diet. Throughout your diet, you can use vinegar to lower your pH, for example to fight pimples and impure skin.
- Regulate the blood sugar level: Apple cider vinegar diluted in water is also suitable as a drink for the regulation of your blood sugar. This will help you minimize cravings and savor each meal more consciously.
- To lose weight: Vinegar and especially apple cider vinegar is a good complement to lose weight because it can help burn fat. Of course, this only works if you change your diet and give your body the ability to break down fat.
- detoxification: Drinking pure vinegar has a positive effect on the liver, which detoxifies it. Take a tablespoon of vinegar in a glass of water every day.
- Better breathe: Bad breath (halitosis) can have many reasons. Apple cider vinegar can be the perfect solution to get rid of it quickly. The acidic elements of vinegar fight bacteria. Take a tablespoon and dissolve it in a glass of water filled to the third. Then gargle for about 20 seconds.
Drink apple cider vinegar: 2 other tips for use
- Pregnant women should not take unnecessary risks by eating cider vinegar and consult your doctor beforehand, because not all vinegars are good and this can also have a negative impact on the fetus.
- Depending on the purpose for which you are taking apple cider vinegar, you need to choose the timing of the application. During a diet, it makes sense to consume a glass of water with vinegar before a meal, but it is to fight against flatulence, preferably after a meal. To start the day well and stimulate the metabolism, it is recommended to take it directly after getting up before breakfast.
Discover all about the effect of green tea here. In addition, we will explain how to easily create a nutrition plan. And the effect of ginger does not remain secret.
If you want to talk to other people about apple cider vinegar and other effective home remedies and their effects, visit our BRIGITTE community.