Hemp is known and appreciated for a long time as a medicinal plant. The effect of hemp oil and its use, you will find it here.
Effect of hemp oil: introduction
- The cultivation of hemp was banned despite its effects of medicinal plant in Germany until 1996. The plant, officially Cannabis sativa Native to Asia, it is now grown almost everywhere in the world.
- Cannabis was the first in medicine used, for example in malaria or rheumatism. Gradually, the use of hemp continued to develop, for example in the Food industry where the textile manufacturing,
- If cannabis for Make marijuana or hashish can be used, hemp associated with noise states (especially THC) is triggered. The product from hemp seeds hemp oil contains of course no psychoactive substances.
Effect of hemp oil: origin / production
- Hemp oil is produced from the seeds of the hemp plant, A gentle cold pressure creates the special aroma (hazelnut) and the green color of the oil.
- Only about 30 percent cannabis seeds can pressed in oil be. 100 kilos of seeds therefore give about 30 liters of oil.
Effect of hemp oil: ingredients
Hemp oil exists more than 80 percent unsaturated fatty acids, including many polyunsaturated fatty acids. However, there is also some of the value for health Vitamins and minerals in hemp oil:
- Vitamin B1, B2, E
Effect of hemp oil: nutritional values
- calories: 879 kcal (100 grams)
- carbohydrates: 0 grams
- protein: 0 grams
- Fat: 100 grams
- Saturated fatty acids: 11 grams
- Unsaturated fatty acids: 89 grams
Effect of hemp oil: that is why it is so healthy
- fatty acids: Unsaturated fatty acids are essential to our body, which means that we must absorb them through our diet. This hemp oil contains well 80% unsaturated fatty acids, but this is not the only advantage. the Omega-3 to Omega-6 ratio is exactly 3 to 1 and therefore exactly the recommended ratio for our body.
- minerals: From calcium to magnesium via iron, hemp oil is rich in micronutrients that play an important role in our metabolism.
- Tips for the best effect: For an optimal effect of the ingredients you set cold pressed organic oils in dark bottles. Light and oxygen destroy fatty acids. You do not have to buy bulk oil in quantity because fatty acids are not durable indefinitely.
Effect of hemp oil: this is good
- Inhibit inflammation
- Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
- Prevention of thrombosis
- Prevention of dementia
- Better concentration capacity
- In eczema and psoriasis (application on the skin)
- In vascular diseases and cardiovascular disorders (preventive and for relief)
- Against certain cancers (preventive)
Effect of hemp oil: application
- You should do that Never heat the oildo not deprive it of the active ingredients. Cold, you can use it wonderfully in salads or in your breakfasts.
- Enjoy the benefits of using hemp oil two to three tablespoons a day. You can use oil on the skin sparingly instead of a skin cream. The oil has a creamy texture that is not greasy.
- Cannabis for the hair? Yes, even a few drops of hemp oil on the hair can cause small miracles. Hemp moisturizes hair and gives it more volume.
Are you passionate about oils? Find out all about the effect of black cumin oil and linseed oil here.
If you want to share your diet with others, check out our BRIGITTE community.
Video Tip: 7 Tips for Healthy Eating