Oat diet: introduction
Food is a science in itself Find a perfect diet There are curious names, such as the military regime.
Oatmeal contains a lot of carbohydrates which, as macronutrients, do not have the reputation of being perfect for losing weight. Let's take a look at the first Nutritional composition of oatmealto better understand calories.
Oat diet: nutritional value
- calories: 350 kcal (100 grams)
- carbohydrates: 60 grams
- protein: 13.5 grams
- Fat: 7.5 grams
- Dietary fiber: 10 grams
Oat diet: 5 reasons to lose weight healthily
- Nutritional information: Although oatmeal contains a lot of carbohydrates, they also contain a lot of protein and a little fat. They cover all macronutrients and provide you with unsaturated fatty acids.
- saturation: The protein saturates the flakes well and cravings then keep in moderation. That's because carbohydrates are around complex carbohydrates that keep the blood sugar level fairly stable and fill the stomach well with the fiber. For good fiber digestion, you should drink enough water each day.
- caloric balance: Whether you can lose weight or not, the first thing to do is the amount of calories you consume daily with food. Since oatmeal is well saturated, there is a good chance that you have one for you negative calorie balance aufnimmst.
- food: The oat diet does not ban food. You can eat what you want. There is no risk of being frustrated after the first day. You will find below the recipes and foods to associate preferably with oatmeal.
- Economic: You get 500 grams of oat flakes for well under a euro at the supermarket. Yet they contain a lot of calories and make up the bulk of your diet. That means you total less money for your diet spend. So, you can easily stick to the diet longer.
Oat diet: recipes and implementation
the breakfast You can easily combine oatmeal with milk:
- 50 grams of oat flakes
- 100 ml skimmed milk
- A little cinnamon, raisins or nuts
the midday whether it is a fruit, for example a banana:
- 100 grams of oat flakes
- 100 grams of natural yoghurt
- 1 banana
In the evening you can do something Vegetables or Chicken eat. Maybe in the form of a delicious salad. In addition, about 100 grams of oat flakes. Take this Always chop with water or skim milk to you and cook them.
Oat diet: 2 practical tips
- In addition, take care of oats not always with milk and fruit mix in order not to be overloaded with sugar and have the blood sugar under control.
- You should lie on the day eat about 250 grams of oatmealthe way you divide them is entirely up to you. Make sure you already eat more than 900 calories and adjust other foods in quantities.
Oat diet: you can supplement these foods
- Lean dairy products
- Meat and lean fish
- Black coffee and tea (no sugar)
Oat diet: conclusion
- The scheme is Unlike strict low carb diets, their implementation is more enjoyableCarbohydrates always give you enough energy and you do not have to limit yourself so much.
- For people with a celiac However, the diet is out of the question because oats contain a lot of gluten. However, all others must first get used to the high amount of flakes. It is important to drink a lot and enrich the oatmeal with enough liquid.
- Is also a certain Creativity in the preparation because every day, oatmeal with milk is suspended at the throat. However, if you are a big fan anyway, you can at least maintain the diet in the medium term and lose a few pounds.
Do you like tea? Discover all about the effect of green tea here. In addition, we show you how the ginger ignites and why he is so healthy.
If you want to share your diet and delicious recipes with others, visit our BRIGITTE community.