Sweet Apple Cake Smoothie for Breakfast and a Bowl for Dessert: What does not look like a weight loss recipe is actually part of Queen's new fitness book "You Deserve This" Pamela Reif.
The book was published on May 31 – and soon made its way onto Amazon and Thalia bestseller lists. Currently, he is even in front of the "Compass of Nutrition", a popular nutrition guide of science journalist Bas Kast. At Amazon, there are currently waiting times of one to two months.
Tasty recipes for weight loss: hype around Pamela Reif's new book
"Our first edition had 37,000 copies," reports Lucas Lüdemann of publisher Community Editons, who published Pamela Reif's book. Apparently, this is not enough because "You deserve this" is currently being sold online everywhere.
"We were surprised by the speed with which the first edition was sold to the trade, we were not expecting that, the first draws in the back will soon be in our warehouse, so we can resume trading as soon as possible. "
Lucas Lüdemann's tip to the Pamelas fans: "There is surely one or the other bookseller, who is directing single copies, and additional editions in sufficient quantities have already been launched."
Pamela Reif reveals her tips for losing weight
But what makes the book so popular? The secret to Pamela's success: eating healthy instead of an emergency diet – the queen of fitness reveals in "You deserve this" not only her tips for appearing fit and well-defined, but also his advice for a healthy diet without artificial ingredients.
For example, she recommends eating a handful of unprocessed nuts every day: "Studies have shown that nuts can help you lose weight because of the high density of valuable nutrients such as protein and fiber, which are very nourishing for a long time. "
Lose weight with bowls – that's how it works
The 80 recipes are entirely devoted to bowls – all dishes are prepared with love in a bowl. Of course, this does not guarantee less pounds on the ribs: "Recipes such as porridge can be prepared once in the variant to lose weight and once in the variant for cultivation."
But with these delicious recipes from the book, you get a lot closer to your goal:
1. slimming diet: peanut butter and jelly bowl
"The PB & J Bowl is already known and loved by my food channel on Instagram," says Pamela Reif.
"The inspiration for this dish comes naturally from America, where Peanut Butter & Jelly is a classic: sandwiches and sandwiches.The flavors of this sweet and salty combination are the same here, but with natural foods and without sugar. "
- 1/2 apple or 1/2 banana
- 50 g of oatmeal
- 150 ml of water
- 100 ml of vegetable drink (eg oatmeal)
- 1 gr of pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. Peanut butter
- Optional: 1 teaspoon of agave syrup, maple syrup or date syrup
- 50 g of sugar-free berries jam
- 1 teaspoon of peanut butter
- some berries
- 10 g of peanuts
- Cut or grate the apple halfway. Alternatively, you can crush a half banana.
- Put the fruits with the oatmeal, water, 100 ml of plant drink and salt in a saucepan and heat over the heat stirring constantly. Remove from heat after 3 minutes, stir in peanut butter and the rest of the herbal drink. If it's sweeter, a teaspoon of the listed sweeteners can be used.
- Pour the oatmeal into a bowl, add the berry jam and peanut butter and decorate with fresh berries and peanuts.
16 g of protein
53 grams of carbohydrates
22 g of fat
2. Prescription to lose weight: vegetable cake
"Here you can experiment with all kinds of vegetables – always onions or corn at home – always in!"
- 100 g of Hokkaido pumpkin
- 30 g uncooked quinoa
- 50 g of carrot
- 50 g of zucchini
- 50 g mushrooms
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 handful of fresh herbs (eg parsley, basil and thyme, or 3 tsp dried herbs)
- 1 egg
- 50 g peas (fresh or frozen)
- chili powder
- nutmeg powder
- 1 teaspoon of avocado oil
Fillings at will, eg sunflower seeds, sliced vegetables
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Cut the pumpkin into pieces, remove the shell and the kernel. Then boil in a saucepan of salt water until it is soft enough, or simmer in the pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse the quinoa in a sieve and simmer with 2.5 times the amount of water and a pinch of salt for 12-15 minutes. Meanwhile, wash and peel the carrots, zucchini and mushrooms, clean them, chop them or treat them to the robot. Clean the spinach, wash it, pick it and wring it out. Wash the fresh herbs, shake them and chop them finely.
- Separate the egg and beat the whites with a pinch of salt until they are firm. Drain the now mellow pumpkin pieces and puree. In a bowl, combine pumpkin puree with quinoa, carrot and zucchini pieces, spinach, herbs, mushrooms and peas. Then season. Then work the egg yolk carefully, then carefully incorporate the stiff egg white.
- Grease a bowl with avocado oil, fill the dough and garnish with fillings. I like sunflower seeds or sliced vegetables. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, then spoon into bowl.
21 g of protein
45 g carbohydrates
11 g of fat
3. Recipe for weight loss: berry bowl with chocolate and coconut crumble
"Originally, it was not a recipe at all, but rather an action for the residual use of all the food we had to consume before leaving the photo shoot." And as it was tired of the socks, I had to cook it again before each ride to the next place.That's why I figured out: this crumble is more than just residual waste.Sometimes, unplanned things are the best. "
- 30 g of oatmeal
- 10 g of coconut flour
- 10 g of coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, strongly deoiled
- 1 pinch of salt
- 40 ml of creamy coconut milk (about 60% coconut)
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of date syrup
- 150 g fresh or frozen berries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the oatmeal with the coconut flour, the grated coconut, the cocoa powder and the salt.
- Add the coconut milk, 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and date syrup to the dry ingredients and knead to make a paste.
- Grease a baking bowl with a little coconut oil. Some berries set aside. Put the rest of the berries in the bowl and sprinkle the dough. Do not squeeze the dough gently, but consciously form larger and smaller pieces.
- Place the remaining berries on the chocolate dough because the eye eats as you know. Then cook for 15 minutes in a preheated oven.
10 g of protein
33 g of carbohydrates
23 g of fat