Low Carb bread is automatically healthier? False! Even though many manufacturers advertise on packaging a beautiful slim woman, you should check the list of ingredients carefully.
This is at least the recommendation of the Bavarian consumer center. Consumer advocates recently looked more closely at ten protein loaves in a comparative test.
Nutrition: Consumer Center warns of low carbohydrate bread
Depending on the center of consumption, the fat content of the low carbohydrate bread was three to ten times higher than that of normal bread. The conclusion: "Only through this bread for dinner, no one will lose weight."
Low carbohydrate bread: thickener or helps with weight loss?
So, the low-carb bread does not necessarily have to be part of a healthy diet – nutritionist Amrei Korte, cook at Kustermann cooking school, can only confirm this with Good medical: "Anyone think losing weight will eat low carb bread at night instead of normal It's wrong
Most low-carb breads contain a lot more fat. And since fats contain more calories than carbohydrates, bread without carbohydrates contains many more calories. "
Diet: additives in low-carb bread are debatable
In addition, she sees many additives added to the low-carb bread of the supermarket, rather critical. "If you want to eat a low-carb bread, do it at home to make sure it contains only high quality ingredients."
Your advice for low-carb bread to become part of a healthy diet, does not contain too many calories and therefore does not become a fad: replace traditional flour with vegetables.
So, the low carb bread is really suitable for weight loss
"You'll have a hard time tasting it later – ingredients like zucchini, carrots, grated cauliflower and spinach provide texture and juicy juices."
Amrei Kortes "Best-Seller" at the Kusterschule Kustermann is Low Carb Zucchini bread. Good medical revealed the recipe:
Recipe for low-carb bread with zucchini, turmeric and cheese
ingredients (1 bread)
- 150 g of zucchini
- 100 g ground almonds
- 160g of quark (20 or 40% fat)
- 3 organic eggs size L
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 garlic toe (optional)
- 20 ml of olive oil
- 45 g of coconut flour
- 45 g of flax seeds
- 40 g of sunflower seeds
- 100 g grated cheddar or mountain cheese
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C (circulation of air).
- Baking soda, eggs, cottage cheese, salt, turmeric and pepper until smooth. Add pressed or finely chopped garlic, oil, coconut flour, almonds, flaxseed and sunflower and mix well.
- Cut the zucchini and place them in a clean cloth, then squeeze until there is almost no liquid left. Disassemble with your fingers and under the mass, then incorporate 70 g of cheese.
- Arrange a mold with parchment paper and add the mass. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. about Bake for 45 minutes. Made!
In this way, for even more delicious recipes low in carbohydrates to lose weight