Overdose of adolescent (man) over morphine in hospital | History time
Subscribe: | Follow my Insta:
See more about my story:
Hello guys! Today I went back to another crazy amputee story that was going to hospital after an accident when I got a morphine cluster near the hospital bed. It was my reaction to too many medicines after my amputation.
Official website: www.kristiesitaofficial.com
See more Kristie Sita:
My Amputation History:
HI MY LOVES esu I am a 21 year old amputate living in a 16-year-old life-threatening ship accident. Here I use my story to make this platform an inspiration, an education, a hope and a Light, and use it to inspire and reach all you beautiful and beautiful people out there! In this channel I will take you to my faith, honesty, fitness, dance, life of one hand and everything in between.
PO BOX 72011 HEALTH HEIGHT BURNABYJ BC V5H4P9