If you're suffering from bronchitis, the bad news is that there's no official cure. You'll just have to wait for it to go away on its own. At the same time, that does not mean you have to suffer with full-blown symptoms; there are bronchitis remedies out there.
If you need some bronchitis remedies, here's a list to get you started:
1. In a glass of milk, add half a teaspoon of turmeric. Drink this two to three times a day on an empty stomach.
2. Make a tea from 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, cloves, and ginger powder. Or you could mix them all up with honey and eat that. This mixture works as an anti inflammatory that cuts down on mucous production. Ginger can also help boost the immune system.
3. Onion juice. Yes, onion juice, one teaspoon each morning to be exact for the next four months. It may be hard to swallow, but onions can help you heal.
4. Some other bronchitis remedies include veggies. Take some fresh spinach leaves, eight ounces of water, and mix a teaspoon of honey and a wee bit of ammonium chloride. This is a good bronchitis remedy.
5. In a pan, heat up some castor oil plant leaves. After they cool, spread them on your chest (or on who else has bronchitis). But remember, it's poisonous, so do not eat it! Try to keep the leaves somewhere overnight.
6. Mix equal amounts of water, flour, and mustard powder together. Spread this over the chest of whoever is suffering from bronchitis. A word of warning: Test this on a small area of the skin first, since a lot of people are sensitive to mustard.
7. Every day, drink some fresh cage juice.
8. Add a cup of cut or ground horseradish roots to a cup of boiling water. Let the roots seep in the water for five minutes, then drink up. You'll do this daily, three times a day, for a week.
9. 1/2 teaspoon of licorice root tea steeped in a cup of hot water is another good remedy. Allow it to cool first, strain it, then drink. Do this three times a day.
A lot of these bronchitis remedies may seem a little unorthodox, but these natural products often have excellent expectorant, mucous-reducing, anti-viral agents.